Take a look at the sessions and presenters that will be gathering to share their work and learn more about yours.
- Detailed presentations about accountability systems that work for at promise students in Colorado; Oregon; Utah; California; New York; and Washington.
- Comprehensive analysis of ESSA and it's implications for alternative schools from America's Youth Policy Forum and Civic Enterprises.
- Cutting-edge practices for integrating workforce preparation into programs for at-promise youth from the City of Los Angeles; Santa Clara County Office of Education; and the University of California Berkeley.
- Social-Emotional learning and trauma infused care models from Collaborative Learning Solutions and Dr. Amy Lansing, University of California, San Diego.
- Strategies for deeper learning and individual learning from High School for Recording Arts; Comeback Kids; RAPSA Board Members Linda Dawson, Bob Rath, and Tony Simmons; and California Consortium for Independent Study.
- Conversation sessions focused on audience interaction on Interactive Dialogue about Meaningful Metrics; Orchestrating a Continuum of Partnership Voices; Citywide Strategies Spreading; and Training for Trauma Informed Care.
Join us for the RAPSA Awards Luncheon on Friday October 28th to announce the first annual Courage, Vision and Heart award winners!
Then prepare to join with Jennifer Brown Lerner, America Youth Policy Forum; Russ Rumberger, California Dropout Research Project; Jennifer DePaoli, Civic Enterprises; and Ernie Silva, Reaching At-Promise Students Association for the closing General Session on October 29th to strategize about opportunities for collaboration in advocating for a meaningful accountability system for all students.
ON CORONADO ISLAND IN SAN DIEGO FOR THE ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNTABILITY POLICY FORUM!